GI & Liver Pathology
Clin-Path Associates, PLC is dedicated to providing exceptional diagnostic services for gastrointestinal (GI), hepatobiliary and pancreas pathology cases to our clients, including physicians, hospitals, surgicenters and endoscopy centers. We are committed to providing accurate, informative and rapid diagnoses for the full spectrum of diseases affecting the gut, liver, and pancreas, including Barrett’s esophagus, celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease, hepatitis, and neoplasms of the GI tract, liver and pancreas.
Our record of excellence in delivering the highest-quality gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary and pancreas pathology services is directly related to:
- Largest community-based private practice in Arizona serving the local medical community
- Board-certified pathologists with subspecialized fellowship training and experience in gastrointestinal, liver and pancreas pathology
- Easy-to-read, meaningful and accurate diagnostic reports
- Comprehensive test menu – easy access to Clin-Path diagnostics laboratory for advanced testing and molecular diagnostics (i.e. IHC, FISH, tumor markers) to provide clinicians the necessary diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic information
- Dedication to teaching GI pathology to clinical GI fellows
- Active participation in biweekly CME accredited Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic tumor board
- Ashish P. Mogal, M.D., Ph.D.
- Wenchang Guo, M.D.
- Robert A. Stern, M.D.
- Sarah Navina, M.D.
- Regina Van Buren, M.D.
- Mary Wahbah, M.D.
- Guangming Guo, M.D.
- George Corcoran, M.D.
- Beatrice Strong, M.D.